- This event has passed.
UJ Business School & York Zucchi – How to find clients and grow your business
November 4, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pmR2250
Access to markets – finding clients – is one of the fundamental elements of starting and growing a business, be it as an entrepreneur or as an executive within a larger organization. Too much focus is often placed on the development of the product or service and organizational matters and not enough on generating leads and getting market traction, even within an organisation. Yet without sales and market traction, business is just a hobby.
The “How to find Clients and grow your business” 1-day course will help business owners (startups, SMEs, entrepreneurs) and those who think like business owners to:
- Understand the science and art of sales, lead solicitation and sales cycle processes and how to make it work to their advantage.
- Develop a practical working knowledge to find, identify and pursue leads based on real-life practical work we will do during the day.
- Setup lead tracking systems based on free tools/apps that allow you to monitor their efforts, performance and outcomes as well as identify challenges based on facts vs anecdotal (the system is not prescriptive
- Learn about what works and what doesn’t in terms of sales outcomes (based on our learnings from observing and supporting SMEs in over 83 countries).
- Have a good mastery of the tools that surround us that you can utilize to start generating leads for their businesses.
The course will be highly interactive and the participants will leave with practical knowledge and the tools and knowhow to utilise for them to start generating leads and traction for their businesses immediately.